Ok.. well maybe this one at a time thing might work out!.. I finished the re-do on a vintage skirt and one of the entry for the Handmade Parade Vintage pillow case Challenge!
I will show off the skirt soon and am making a quick tut for the lampshade. But here is the finished project. I made it from a vintage pillow case that I thrifted a few months ago. The cases were the size for twin pillows or I would have used it on my bed. Since that point I have run into matching sheets but they were not in good enough shape to bring home. According to the tag the case is from the Sears Percale collection and the sweet little print it stamped to look like cross stitch. I used Gingham ribbon from the fabric store and some vintage rick-rack.. I cut it sooooo close on the rick-rack that I was pretty nervous..but all is well and even if it never gets a second look from the contest judges I am very happy to have it in my sewing room :)