I took this as a call to arms and came back with this project that I think fits the bill as an easy project that just about any skill level crafter can do. Not to mention it's pretty thrifty since I have listed easy to find substitutions for all the supplies I list. So join me now is making some ~Peep love~ to share with all of your "peeps"! ( Office mates, hair dressers or maybe your sweet neighbor who puts up with your crazy dogs barking at her crazy dogs.. just sayn' if you find Peeps on your door step you will know who they are from!)
You will need:
- Computer paper or better yet light weight white card stock
- Printer with color ink - sorry no substitutions for this one
- Medium sized food safe cello bags or Quart sized zippy sandwich bags
- Scalloped craft scissors- or just the straight kind
- Stapler - with staples, they work oh so much better that way!
Step 1 - download and print the file. Each sheet of paper will make 2 toppers. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
Does this project pass the crafty/thrifty test?.. what thinks you??