I suspect I have hit close to my personal zenith of craft supply goodness and once again it is time to tighten up and re organize.
There is just something about the coming new year that makes me want to put purge a whole bunch of stuff and then put the rest in containers!
The week after Christmas and before New Years really gets me going and this year I have even started a bit early!
I posted up this ~before~ photo with a challenge for my other crafty friends to see what they could spot. This is just one shelf unit of my stuff... CRAZY!
1- Sizzix Vintaj Of course you can use all the paper cutting dies for this as well but I use it for making stamped brass jewelry.
2) Beaders tote case but I use it to hold all my Hot Fix crystals and supplies like hotwand etc.
3) Vintage papers
4) Most used jewelry findings
5) Epic Letter press Such a fun tool!
6) Slice Elite Uhhh yeh, what can I say.. I love my toys!
7) Shaped Big paper punches
8) Professional button making machines
I totally need to have a crafting party!! Who wants an invitation??